Monday, April 23, 2012

lexus diff

I forgot to mention, i took the diff to blu808 and they welded it for me for $65.  they did two square steel plates, one on each side, welded to the 4 spider gears front and back.  its rock solid, glad I paid to have a super good weld.

anyways, ive been driving on it for about 2.5 weeks now and it feels solid.  everyone complains about it, and its not a big deal.  you only feel it driving slowly through a parking lot

anyways, next up on the lexus is some means of lowering and im going to try to get a crappy used pair of 17" wheels for drifting with, cause I can get free used 17" tires

I finished painting the porsche and im starting to reassemble it.  I still need to buff it out through.

the lexus (original basically everything) has 186, almost 7k miles on it and im surprised the motors held up. im not sure it will last for long though

No comments:

Post a Comment